Comment faire de exercice et s'étirer sans interrompre votre journée!


Pour Traduire le Texte utilisez Google Translate

I'm Samantha Clayton, fitness expert and former competitive sprinter. I'm working with Herbalife to help you achieve a healthy, active life.

So you don't have time to add stretches or exercise to your day? 

Believe me when I say that I understand fully! As a busy working mom of 4 little kids there are days when I feel like I don't even have time to breathe or sit down - let alone work out. 


Making my health a priority makes me a better mother because I'm more productive and, I think, happier too. 

Where there's a will there is a way! 

Try a few of my sneak-it-in fitness tips to get you started.

1: When you wake up in the morning and step out of bed, spend 60 seconds stretching and doing a posture check. 

2: While brushing your teeth do calf raises and squats.

3: Find a way to walk for 10 minutes. I have a few suggestions... park further from work or from school and walk the rest of the way or, if this is not possible, get to work or school 10 minutes early and take a brisk but short walk. 

Involving a family member or co-worker means you are looking after someone else's health too.

No more excuses! Your energy levels and attitude will improve when you take time for yourself and your health. Before you know it you may be waking up earlier to get in more exercise! Try to accumulate 30 minutes of exercise every day.

For more Herbalife fitness advice from me, Samantha Clayton, take a look at http://www.DiscoverGoodFitness.com or check out the rest of my playlist: http://hrbl.me/XBScRq.

Thanks, Samantha x



***

Herbalife fitness expert, Samantha Clayton shares her advice to help you become more active and, consequently, happier. No time to stretch or workout? Samantha Clayton suggests squeezing a few mini reps into your everyday routine. Make the most of every minute by making sure you keep moving. Between activities try taking 60 seconds to stretch, or add a few squats or calf lifts. There's no excuse not to make time for yourself.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

laissez nous un commentaire à propos de l'article.