Comment faire un parfait ... exercice déstresse



Feeling stressed? Let me show you how to let the stress go with a simple move that provides stress relief!

I'm Samantha Clayton, fitness expert and former competitive sprinter. I'm working with Herbalife to help you achieve a healthy, active life.

Today, I want to show you an incredible exercise that will help with stress relief in your shoulder area. If you find yourself sitting at a desk all day long or tend to carry stress in your neck and shoulders, this incredible corrective exercise may provide stress relief.

I carry all of my stress in my traps - the trapezius muscle is one diamond shaped muscle centrally located at the top of your back. The upper and lower fibers work together to relax and contract. This exercise effectively engages the lower fibers of your traps and will help to let go of some of the stress in the upper part of the muscle.
Do this move on both sides for about 10 times each to really feel the some stress relief. 

Try doing this exercise three times per week as part of your post-workout stretching routine. I think it feels great especially after a long day of stress in the office. Tell me in the comments if you agree! For more videos, check out my Herbalife Fit Tips playlisthttp://hrbl.me/Herbalife_FitTips and take a look at my bloghttp://www.discovergoodfitness.com for motivation and fitness advice.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

laissez nous un commentaire à propos de l'article.